OzGrind: Your Source for Polished Concrete in the Sunshine Coast
Have you been looking for polished concrete in the Sunshine Coast? Whether you have a vision for mechanically polished concrete (MPC) floors throughout your home or want to turn your garage into a gym by investing in polished concrete flooring or epoxy flooring, OzGrind is here to help.
Why Trust OzGrind Regarding Polished Concrete in the Sunshine Coast?
We aren’t the only company that does concrete floor polishing in the Sunshine Coast, but we believe that we offer a few superlatives that make us the obvious choice in this niche industry. Here are a few of our key differentiators.
- Our skilled team: We have put a considerable focus on hiring the most qualified and experienced tradespeople in our industry. In the eight years since we opened our doors, we have become known for our excellent work. Our team is the number-one reason for that reputation.
- Our Exceptional customer service:Our reviews speak for themselves when it comes to customer service. We go above and beyond for our clients
- Our showrooms: If you are near our showroom in Eagle Farm, QLD, pop in to see some of our work in person. We even have virtual reality showroom technology to help customers envision different floor colours and finishes in their homes or businesses. If you’re not near the showroom, check out the 360-degree showroom tour on our website.
How Much Do You Really Know about Concrete Floor Polishing in the Sunshine Coast?
Before you invest in concrete polishing in the Sunshine Coast, ask yourself how much you know about polished concrete floors and their benefits. Here are a few key details to know about this type of flooring.
- Polished concrete is on the rise: For years, polished concrete has been extremely popular in commercial and industrial settings, and it is now gaining popularity in the residential sector. Because polished concrete floors can come in a wide range of different colours, styles, and finishes, many homeowners are choosing them over tile floors or hardwood floors—especially for kitchens, bathrooms, and foyers.
- Polished concrete is non-slip: Because polished concrete surfaces are so shiny and reflective, many people assume that they must be slippery. Not so: polished concrete is actually similar to tile, hardwood, or any waxed surface. There is however certain types of polished concrete that we can add a non-slip grit to making them far less slippery than all other hard flooring surfaces.
- Polished concrete floors are more durable: The polishing process not only changes the way concrete looks; it also affects the hardness of the surface. Polished concrete floors are ten times harder than standard concrete floors, making them more durable than virtually any other flooring option.
Why a Customer Should Use OzGrind
If you are looking for a business to handle your needs for polished concrete in the Sunshine Coast, look no further. Here are a few reasons to choose us.
- Eight years of experience: We aren’t new to this industry. We got our start eight years ago and have since made a name for ourselves as a top-rated provider of polished concrete floors for residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
- Our stellar customer approval rating: We have an average rating of 4.8 stars based on more than 100 Google reviews. This near-universal customer approval speaks to our consistency as a business and the quality of our results.
- Our range of services: We don’t just do concrete floor polishing. If you have been considering epoxy flooring in the Sunshine Coast area, we can provide that. We also do feather finish concrete flooring, garage flooring projects, concrete grinding, and concrete sealing in the Sunshine Coast.
Contact OzGrind about Your Polished Concrete in the Sunshine Coast
Are you ready to get a quote for concrete grinding, sealing, polishing, or epoxy coating? Contact OzGrind today to get started.