Ozgrind Offers a Range of Concrete Flooring on the Gold Coast
Ozgrind has been providing concrete flooring on the Gold Coast for almost a decade. Concrete flooring has long been known for its strength, durability and low cost. When polished, concrete retains all its other benefits while also adding to the beauty of your home’s interior.
Why Trust Ozgrind Regarding Concrete Grinding on the Gold Coast?
We use two different methods to create our polished concrete floors: grind and seal or mechanical polishing. Mechanical polishing produces a higher-end finish for indoor use only with no topcoat. With grind and seal, we begin by grinding the top layer of concrete to our customer’s preference before using finer diamonds to remove scratching and create a flat surface to coat. Here are a few reasons to choose us for your concrete grinding:
- Improper concrete grinding can ruin your floor, leading to the hassle of replacing it and the costs involved. Given that there are a lot of fly-by-night operations, you want to work with a company that has experience in concrete grinding. Our website features examples from our previous work so you can see the quality of our work for yourself.
- Because they are your floors, we give you as much control over the finished product as possible. You get to choose the level of stone exposure and the gloss level of your concrete floors. We are happy to help guide you with examples of each possibility in our showroom.
- Speaking of our showroom, it is Australia’s most extensive concrete floor showroom with samples of the various finishes we offer. We have even expanded into virtual reality, allowing you to see every colour and finish we offer on a complete floor in a real-life setting using our state-of-the-art headset.
Why Customers Should Turn to Ozgrind for Their Floor Polishing on the Gold Coast
The many benefits of concrete flooring, its low cost and easy maintenance are only enhanced by polishing them. Polished floors add a level of stain and slip resistance and even produce less dust. If you have existing concrete flooring, polishing it will also provide the following benefits:
- Polished concrete might look shiny, but it actually improves the slip resistance of your flooring. Grinding and flattening the floor will increase friction compared to ordinary concrete adding to the safety of the area. Polished concrete also doesn’t have to be shiny as it is available in a matte/satin, semi-gloss or high gloss finish
- When concrete floors are polished, the already-small maintenance requirements are reduced even further. Unlike tile or linoleum, they do not need aggressive scrubbing to keep a clean appearance.
- Ageing concrete is subject to surface stress and other issues. In the polishing process, the top layer is ground down before the polishing begins. This process helps to strengthen ageing floors, extending their life.
What You Stand to Gain if You Use Ozgrind
With our extensive experience, we provide assurances to the quality of our work. You can see and interact with samples at our showroom to give you a better idea of the finished product as well. Contact us today to learn more about our line of services including Honed Concrete on the Gold Coast and concrete grinding on the Gold Coast and make sure to browse the project showcase on our website to see examples of our high-quality work.