Add Beauty to Your Space with an Industrial Polished Concrete Floor
An industrial polished concrete floor is both practical and beautiful. Polished concrete floors are quick and easy to clean while adding character and beauty to your space.
What Sets OzGrind Apart Regarding Commercial Concrete Flooring
We believe our clients deserve both superior service and finished products. We stand apart from other concrete flooring companies for the following reasons:
- We have a massive showroom in Brisbane, where you can view our products and meet with our team in person. There are so many finishing options for your concrete floor. A visit to our showroom can help you decide which is right for your space by enabling you to see and touch every available colour and finish. View your selection in a real-life setting with our Virtual Reality software.
- Not able to visit us in person? We have a virtual tour of our showroom that provides a 360-degree view of our space. Our website is easy to navigate and provides upfront information about pricing and a cost calculator.
- We are AIA accredited, which allows us to present our products and work with your architect. After selecting our products, you will work with our highly skilled and qualified tradespeople. These professionals dedicate themselves to providing you with a high-quality finished product. Have a look at some of our customer reviews.
You can rely on our team to help you find and install the perfect flooring for your home or work area.
Why Trust OzGrind with Your Industrial Concrete Polishing
Our clients trust us with their concrete flooring needs because we:
- Offer a range of products and services. We work with you to determine the right product for your location. This product could be mechanically polished or grind and seal polished concrete, honed concrete, or a feather finished concrete flooring. We also perform epoxy coatings for new or existing concrete floors. An epoxy finish is durable, easy to clean, and long-lasting.
- Are upfront about cost. The pricing calculator allows you to estimate the value of your industrial concrete flooring. An estimated cost is essential for your project budget and is refined when you discuss your requirements with our team, and we conduct a site visit. For example, the pricing calculation is based on a large area, if we visit your site, and several small rooms require handwork, there will be additional charges.
- Help you customise the finished floor. The number of finish options can feel overwhelming. Our team works with you to determine the finish that will suit your space. First, you will choose from Grind and Seal or Mechanically Polished concrete. Then you select the level of stone exposure, gloss, or natural finishes, colours and dyes.
Whether you are installing a new floor or replacing an existing concrete floor, we have the products and finishes that allow you to customise your flooring to suit your style.
Why You Should Use OzGrind
Our team of trusted flooring professionals have been operating in Brisbane for over eight years. You have the option of visiting our large concrete flooring showroom in person, or virtually. We offer our clients beautiful polished concrete flooring and related services, such as epoxy coatings.
Contact us to book your showroom appointment.