Protect your Floors with Concrete Sealing from OzGrind
As flooring professionals, OzGrind provides concrete sealing along with our other services. You can extend the life of your concrete floors while adding to their beauty by sealing them. We offer several different options that allow you to personalise your flooring.
What You Should Know About Concrete Resurfacing
Concrete flooring is known for how inexpensive it is to install and maintain compared to other types of floors such as tile or linoleum. Resurfacing and polishing an existing concrete floor only adds to these benefits while extending the life of your floors and making them even easier to maintain. The following are a few things to keep in mind about concrete resurfacing:
- Resurfacing removes the top layer of your concrete flooring; this will remove the old coating and help to level uneven surfaces. For outdoor concrete, it will repair rain damage as well.
- Once the old surface layer is removed, you can consider sealing and polishing options. Our showroom has examples of the various options you can choose at this step. We endeavour to give our clients as many options as possible to personalise the look of their floors. You might think that concrete is just a grey slab, but nothing could be further from the truth. Our examples will show you just how great concrete floors can look.
- Once you choose a polish and we seal your concrete floor, it will become almost impervious to dirt, dust, stains, spills and hard impacts. Instead of requiring scrubbing and waxing like tile floors, wiping it down with a microfibre mop is all you will need to do to clean it.
Why Ozgrind Concrete Sealing in Brisbane Is Cost-Effective
We have already touched on the inexpensive nature of concrete flooring but that is far from the only aspect of it that makes our sealing cost-effective. Resealing old concrete floors is a more economical choice than completely replacing them in both cost and time. Other ways our resealing is cost-effective include the following:
- Concrete sealing requires the top layer of your floor to be ground down. For an experienced company such as us, this is an easy step but there are a lot of other companies out there without our extensive knowledge. When done improperly, grinding can ruin your floor requiring a costly replacement. Settling for inferior sealing will cost more in the end.
- While concrete floors are already long-lasting, sealing them extends this life greatly by making them more resistant to moisture and other potential issues that can damage them.
- Because sealing concrete floors extends their life and our polishing options add to their beauty, they can increase the value of your home, earning you more money if you choose to sell down the line.
At Ozgrind we have been providing concrete flooring and polishing for almost a decade. We operate a showroom with examples of every variation of flooring we offer, including a state-of-the-art virtual reality system to help our clients better visualise their options. If you would like to learn more about our services including Brisbane concrete sealing or to browse our past work, contact us today