Use Concrete Polishing to Give a Better Look to Floors Old and New
Concrete polishing is immensely popular today for good reason: concrete floors are durable, long-lasting and easier to care for, and polishing provides a way to create a unique appearance for homes and businesses alike. However, when you have an interest in polishing the floors in your building, it’s important to recognise that your choice in service provider matters. For the right solution, look to OzGrind.
Related Services We Provide Alongside Burnished Concrete Floor Options
At OzGrind, our experience and understanding of concrete flooring allow us to deliver a wide variety of solutions. Besides burnished floors, we can also provide:
- Grind and seal service, for those who would prefer to expose more of the aggregate in the concrete, as opposed to the very smooth, nil stone exposure finish of a burnished floor.
- Feather finish concrete flooring. Trowelled by hand to create a more rustic and artisan look, we offer one of the most skilled approaches to providing this increasingly popular service.
- Epoxy floor coatings for garages, warehouses and other spaces that need a durable yet good looking flooring option.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for a Polished Concrete Shop Floor
When you’re ready to move forward with engaging a service such as ours, here are some important things to keep in mind:
- Consider all your options. There are numerous polishing methods out there, not to mention the range of sealing and finishing choices. While this does add up to quite a large number of combinations, you can narrow them down by considering the specific needs of your space. For example, a grind & sealed floor can be the ideal finish for a polished shop floor as it is highly resistant to the types of spills most common in such a working environment. When you need to repel oil and other fluids, this is a solid choice — but looking at all the options is best.
- Choose a professional flooring provider with a proven track record. The alternative is a result that either does not meet your expectations or leads to actual damage to your floor. Don’t risk an expensive (or worse, irreparable) problem with your floors by using a less experienced provider. At OzGrind, we use only the most reliable and qualified installers for your peace of mind. *
- Ask questions and present as much information about your needs as possible. Now is your best opportunity to learn as much as you can about this process, your options and the strengths of each polished flooring possibility. The OzGrind team is always happy to answer your questions.
Why You Shouldn’t Go Past OzGrind
There are many fly-by-night floor polishing companies out there, and not all of them hold themselves to the same standards as OzGrind. With our team on the job, you can trust that trained professionals will work on your shop as if it was their own, with an eye towards leaving behind results of which we can all be proud. For a team that’s “on your side” and ready to get to work on innovative and eye-catching solutions, contact our offices today